Wagon ride on a beautiful fall day.
- Spoken language: mama, bye-bye, hi, dad, da (for dog), uh-oh, boo (for peek-a-boo)
- Animal/object sounds: dog (makes panting sound), elephant, horse, turkey, truck
- Sign language: more, milk, please (his teacher at school reports him to be a very polite toddler, always using the sign for please when he wants something)
- Receptive: follows simple one and two-step commands, points to people and objects and his nose
- Other: lots of gibberish, especially when "reading" books
This Tuesday is Miles surgery to get tubes placed in his ears. Please say a prayer for him that everything goes well!