Sunday, September 12, 2010

Wonderful Wedding!

Celebrating together at the rehearsal dinner.

Miles snuggling with Godmother Rachel during some down time.

Miles and Corey enjoying lunch out with the girls on Friday.

We just returned from a wonderful weekend in Fargo/Moorhead where we were honored to participate in all of Matt & Janelle's wedding festivities. My little brother is married! And to a beautiful woman who I am so happy to call my new sister. The ceremony and bride were absolutely beautiful. I found myself choking up several times throughout the day - I was a proud big sister. The reception was a joyful celebration in which everyone exhausted themselves by dancing the night away. We had a blast and I can't help but feel sad that it's over. Congratulations Matt and Janelle!

For most of the festivities Miles and his little cousin Corey were tucked safely away with babysitters in the hotel where they stayed on schedule with naps, meals and playtime. Although we would have loved to have them at the party they are just a little too young. We're looking forward to attending weddings with Miles in a few years where he'll be one of those little, hyper kids cutting a rug on the dance floor.

1 comment:

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker