Sunday, September 9, 2012

Joy is...

Joy is...

my two little ones riding side-by-side in the cozy coupe.

Miles calling me and Mike "you guys."

my baby nestled into the crook of my arm, her warm little body snuggled against me, for a nap.

kissing soft, perfectly smooth baby/preschooler cheeks.

resting my head on a soft, little baby head.

a preschooler who rationalizes and negotiates everything like a teenager.

my two little ones taking helping with yard projects very seriously. 

Hadley picking all of the green tomatoes, taking bites and them chucking them down into the window wells.

hearing Hadley say "mmmmm-mmmmm-mmmmm" when enthusiastically eating her dinner.

Miles eating his green beans.

sleeping until 7:30.

Miles jumping on the bed in the morning, smiling while staring at you inches from your face to wake you up.









No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker