Sunday, April 27, 2014

So proud

The kids got (semi) new bikes (Mike's refurbishing very used bikes we found on Craigs List) for the kids and although the weather was overcast, rainy and cool they were very excited to get out and ride.

Hadley has her first "big girl" bike and is delighted that it's pink.  Miles, our pro biker, was ready to go training wheels-free - so we took the big step and taught him how to ride without training wheels.  He did so well and was yelling "I did it, I did it!" as he pedaled away.










We've been in our house 11 years and the very first room we painted and decorated was the guest/kids bathroom.  I needed something fresh and new - so here are the before and after pictures.




I think I'm manifesting my future beach house with this bathroom.  :)







No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker