Sunday, September 21, 2014

Phone pics and Dozinky Days

This week we took a few pictures with our phones...
We finally made the move to get rid of Hadley's crazy hair that was always in her eyes.  She looks so cute with bangs!

This handsome guy also got his haircut.

This is blurry but captures Hadley as the line leader during her tap class and the smile that's on her face the entire class.  A permanent grin is on my face during her classes too because she looks so DARN CUTE!
Saturday we went to Dozinky Days in New Prague and celebrated Czech culture with family.  We had a great time!  We saw Sylvia in the parade, hung out with the Lemke's, saw Sylvia and Olivia perform traditional Czech dancing and ate kolaches and dumplings - what could be better?
On this beautiful day I got to hang out with my Godson, Daren!


One night we went out for Mexican food.
Hadley loves beans and told me, "mom, I'm a bean princess!"
Summer-like weather was the perfect excuse to enjoy ice cream.


This girl wore her cape on a long bike ride today.  She announced, "I'm super like Mile's underwear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker