Sunday, March 8, 2015

Spring is in the air!

Sunny + 45 degrees + no work + my family = a very happy mama.  Today I took a walk and had to take off my wool stocking cap it was so warm! I love this weather - it gives me hope that spring is right around the corner.

Here are some moments from this week captured on my phone.

Hanging out with Kennedy
Watching a movie with Corey (taken 3 minutes before Corey got sick and had to go home :( )
Air hockey (and a trampoline park and laser tag and bowling) at Miles' friend's birthday party
Just doing a little drooling - I mean dreaming while we toured a few houses on the Parade of Homes
We're gathering inspiration for our eventual home remodel
I pulled out a game I bought at a garage sale a few years ago and these two literally played with it for hours this weekend
I was lucky enough to go to a barre class on Friday morning and lucky enough to have these two come with me. All of the ladies in class commented on how good they were!
We purchased a couple of helmets for the RAZR
Well, why wouldn't I just hang out in a dinosaur costume?
Like my tail?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker