Friday, June 26, 2009

Lil' Mikey's Top 10

Top 10 Things Lil' Mikey's Done In Utero

10. Trip to Seattle in November 2008 when I was just a wee little seed.


9. Vacation in Arizona to visit Grandma & Grandpa Gray in December 2008. They didn't officially know I was there but they had their suspicions!


8. Visiting Grandma & Grandpa Nickolay in Texas. Boy I've traveled a lot in my young, zero gravity life!


7. Eating ice cream. Yum! My faves are anything from Adele's Custard in Excelsior and mint chocolate chip.

6. Kicking mommy.

5. Getting up extra early on Saturday mornings to bargain hunt for lots of clothes and toys for myself at garage sales.

4. Hiking at Afton State Park. Mommy and I may be slow but we get there!

3. Having everyone pay special attention to me and comment on all of my cute stuff at my baby showers.

2. Relaxing and enjoying a mini vacation at Lake Emily Resort in northern MN.

1. Living in a nice, warm, private studio apartment with 24-hour maid service!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker