Sunday, October 18, 2009

Twitters

Miles is the best cuddler!

Miles, the mini brewmaster, helping brew a maple brown ale beer.

Posing at the pumpkin patch.

Miles' first pumpkins.

A new trick during tummy time - resting his head on the mat and relaxing!

"Ahhhhh, tummy time is much easier when I just rest my heavy head on the floor!"

Smiling at the blocks.

In the spirit of Twitter (140 characters or less) I’m going to keep this short tonight (I’m going to try for 140 words or less) in order to prepare for the week ahead and to maximize Miles-time before the busy week starts. Here it goes...

I survived my first full-time week back in the office. Work is busy which may be a blessing since I don’t have too much time to dwell on how much I miss adorable Miles. Miles LOVES being at grandma and grandpa Nickolay’s house. He plays on his monkey mat, reads books and does the “stinky feet” game (ask Dave) and is very well taken care of there.

Highlights for the week include: a great ECFE class in which we learned about baby temperaments, Miles’ first visit to a pumpkin patch, dinner with Becky & Mike, and a Vikings party with awesome food.

New changes in Miles this week include: raising both hands in the air and looking at them (looks like he’s driving a motorcycle when he does this), grabbing his toys, talking up a storm and smiling, smiling, smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker