Sunday, January 31, 2010

He Claps!

Cutie pie.

Thanks for the outfit Aunt Denise and Uncle Greg!

"Dear Jesus, Please let me crawl!"

Home Sick
Daycare called at 10:00 am Monday morning reporting that Miles had a fever and needed to be picked up. Yes, the daycare crud continues! We kept him home until Thursday when he was feeling much better and his fever broke. Mike and I did some interesting negotiating trying to decide who would take time off to take care of Miles. I stayed home on Monday and Wednesday and Mike stayed home on Tuesday. We're so happy our little Peanut is feeling better now but know that it is just a matter of a short time before the next "crud" hits...

Big News
Miles clapped for the first time this week! I was so excited that every time he did it I would jump up and down and clap excitedly too. Both sets of grandparents also witnessed this new feat via Skype. Miles also is eating winter squash for the first time this week - yummy! He's also drooling like a maniac and has clear snot constantly dripping from his nose - sure signs that teething is starting. Mike felt in his mouth yesterday and felt two little nubs on the bottom. Won't he look cute with two little teeth? Speaking of cute, I keep telling myself that every parent must think that their child is the CUTEST baby - because that's what I think. When I was looking at our photographer's website my thoughts on this were affirmed because she posted a picture of Miles on her site. To see our little model go to: http://www.legacystudiosmn.com/ and click on galleries at the bottom and then click on newborn and toddlers...

Funny
Mike and I were talking about who our celebrity look-alikes are and Mike found a website in which you upload a picture of yourself and it will tell you which celebrity you most resemble. We uploaded Miles' picture and when I saw the results I laughed so hard that I cried.... Obama and Jimi Hendrix! Hmmmm - I'm not going to share the website because we're questioning the accuracy level... Have a good week!

1 comment:

  1. I feel so special that our daughter has a model for a boyfriend! Hope the sickness stays away! See you soon???

    ReplyDelete

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker