Sunday, February 21, 2010

7 Adults, 3 Dogs & 2 Babies

The biggest belly laughs erupt from Miles when he's
riding on daddy's shoulders, pulling on his hair.

Chase & Ruby being good (for a moment).

Godfather Matt and Miles hanging out in the morning.

My future sister-in-law, Janelle, and "Little C."

Miles & Corey LOVE playing together!

Waiting for breakfast.

Little butt in the air while snoozing.

Far, far away
I spent my first night away from Miles this week as I traveled to Fort Worth for a business trip. I served as the meeting planner and educational consultant for a one day symposium down there. I was dreading leaving but the time went fast as I worked 15+ hours a day. Mike is such a great dad that I joked that the boys don't even need me at home! I swear that Miles grew while I was gone - he's such a big baby now!

A full house
Matt & Janelle came down from Moorhead this weekend along with their (dog) babies, Molly and Chase. Graham, Rachel and Corey (and Graham's friend Divo) also hung out. We did a lot of eating and passing around the babies and Miles and Corey showed off their wrestling skills for us. Saturday night we ventured out to Buca for dinner which was a perfect choice - no one could hear the babies fussing over the roar of the other diners in the restaurant. Rachel and I also had fun helping Janelle and Matt look for rehearsal dinner venues, limo companies and strategize about bridesmaid dresses. We can't wait until they get married September 11! I'm going to try to find a bow tie for Miles to wear.

On the go

Miles' whole brain and body have been devoted to developing his gross motor skills lately. He is constantly on the go and only when he's utterly exhausted does he sit still on my lap or fall asleep. He is still wildly rocking back & forth on all fours and has perfected the army crawl. The little guy can really get around now. The new foods he tried this week were carrots and peaches which he thought were both delicious. We're also on a daily tooth watch - they will poke through any time now. He'll look so cute with two little teeth!

1 comment:

  1. Miles is growing so much Sarah - what a great little boy! Hope you are enjoying winter so far - venturing out for walks along the lakes?
    Ps: love the background to the blog, where did you get the template?

    ReplyDelete

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker