Sunday, February 14, 2010

Rocking & Rolling at 7 Months

Snoozing after a day at the doggie spa.

Yeah I'm Clean!

First time eating breakfast - pear & mango - yum!

Waking up from a nap - "hi mom!"

Someone's excited!

Practicing the crawl.

Sweet valentine.

Heartbreaker!

Happy 1st Valentine's Day!

Playing with Duckie in the tub.


Snapshot at 7 months
Favorite books: Miles loves Moo, Baa, La La La by Sandra Boynton and any book that features photos of baby faces. I love In My Pond & Little Blue Truck. I just ordered The Snowy Day and Harold and the Purple Crayon – beloved classics from my childhood that I want Miles to enjoy too.

Bedtime Routine: At around 5:30 pm we start to have family quiet time. We read 1-3 books to Miles, I sing him “You are My Sunshine” then he nurses and then it’s sleepy time.

Miles loves to: practice crawling, play peek-a-boo, get tickled, clap, say ya-ya-ya and da-da-da, and he’s starting to enjoy knocking down a stack of blocks.

We’re Regular Customers at Wayzata Children’s Clinic
Long story short – daycare thought that Miles had the chicken pox on Thursday so we trekked once again to the pediatrician’s office on Thursday after work. Turns out he has a viral rash which is not contagious however the virus causing it is. We had fun plans for the weekend including a road trip to Mankato Friday to visit Sharon Huse with Rach and Corey and then Matt and Janelle were going to come down to visit for the weekend. Since we didn’t want Corey around Miles, all plans were rescheduled for another time and although we were very disappointed that our big, fun weekend plans didn’t happen Mike and I deep cleaned our kitchen for 4 hours (yes, we literally spent 4 hours cleaning out every cabinet, scrubbing everything down, vacuuming behind appliances, etc) and Miles is on the mend!

A Great Valentine’s Day

Out to lunch at Kona Grill for yummy sushi, a new cell phone with a keyboard for texting, playing with my two favorite boys, cookie dough blizzards from Dairy Queen, Ruby’s bathed and clean – what more could a girl ask for?

To My Little Valentine
Dear Miles,
Happy 1st Valentine’s Day sweet boy! Before you were born I never knew that I could love someone as much as I love you. Unbelievably my love for you grows everyday with every new thing you learn and every smile you give me. My favorite moments this week were watching you giggle when your bare little belly gets tickled, playing peek-a-boo, and lifting you over my head and then bringing you down to my face to smother you with kisses. You are such an active little baby that one of these days, as you rock back and forth on your hands and knees, I know you’re going to take off crawling – full speed ahead. I’m enjoying every moment snuggling you on my lap and rocking you to sleep at night. The possibilities in your life in the days, months and years to come are endless and I’m so excited to be part of your journey. You’re my angel. I am so blessed. I love you little one!
Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker