Sunday, October 17, 2010

Oh so tired




This week's post will be very brief. This past week and weekend was the huge annual conference I help to organize and after my longest stint away from Miles (3 nights) and after many 16+ hour work days I stumbled out of the Hilton Minneapolis this morning, into the sunshine and home where big Miles' hugs were waiting for me. He had a great week of playing with daddy and Grandma Nickolay. Thank you so much to my mom for helping to care for him while I was away! At the end of this week I'll conclude 11 days of work in a row and hope to take full advantage of next weekend off of work. Now time for a soak in the tub and bed. Goodnight!

1 comment:

  1. The Council meeting was great Sarah! Great organizing by you - you are a superwoman/mom!

    ReplyDelete

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker