Sunday, April 10, 2011

Sunday

Our family has been busy lately preparing for the baby. This weekend our yard got completely cleaned up (thanks to Mike and my dad I no longer have to look out the window in disgust at the matted leaves and 1000 twigs scattered throughout the yard), I made two lasagna dishes for dinner with my parents and the Carlson family Saturday night (thanks mom for your help!) and we spent a lot of time outside - both sucking up boxelder bugs with the shop vac and taking walks. Today was a relaxing day for us - no plans, in our pjs until late, lots of low key time together and Mike and I just got done watching a documentary on the Foo Fighters (we're not totally old, uncool parents yet!). Just what the doctor ordered for this very pregnant mama. So, to continue the low-keyness of the day I'm opting not to write a huge narrative this week but will leave you with a few pictures of little big man in the tub.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker