Sunday, March 25, 2012

June?

Outdoor window washing, an impromptu baseball game, wagon rides, grilling, hanging out on the deck, tromping around at the zoo... all outdoor activities we'd usually enjoy in May or June - but it's mid-March and we're wearing shorts and doing all of these activities in the sunshine.

We had a great weekend - I think the nice weather just automatically puts me in a good mood. Hadley now says 3 words - mama, dada and bye-bye. She also cruises around furniture like a pro, can climb stairs and loves to get into the mix with the big kids. Miles remains his sweet, funny self. I love hanging out with him because he's so entertaining!

Getting ready for my first Easter!

Just hanging out mom!

Parading in the wagon - like the 4th of July.

Mom's trying to contain me in the kiddie pool but I just want to get out and crawl around.

What's more fun then hanging out with your cousin?

These kids had a blast this morning at the zoo.

Two pacis? My dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker