Sunday, April 29, 2012

The zoo

Usually I try to jot down notes of funny things the kids do and say or events I want to remember to record them on the blog because by Sunday night my memory isn't at its' peak.  I don't have any notes for this week.  The good news is everyone is healthy and happy.  We saw the ENT with Hads on Monday and her tubes are scheduled to be put in May 11.  Friday we had an all day play date with Rachel and Corey at the zoo.  Hadley loves being around the big boys and was fascinated with the fish in the aquariums.  The boys were running around the zoo having a great time looking like little salt and pepper twins in their matching striped shirts.  Today we saw the Sievers family again when they came over for dinner.  Miles, Corey and Hadley loved running up and down the hall chasing each other and everyone used very good manners at the table (something we're trying to actively work on).  We feasted on Alaskan salmon and steak and my kids couldn't get enough red meat.  Hadley liked the salmon too.

Every morning these two sit at their picnic table and eat Cheerios together. 

Hadley especially loved the newborn calf at the zoo and pointed excitedly with her little finger.

Animals!

Miles was in his element on the John Deere tractor.

Watching the fish swim by.
My little chicken.

And my sweet little egg.

One morning I found Hadley in the midst of a pile of Cheerios and a card game.

Miles was helping me make mini cheesecakes.  Someone loves cream cheese as much as I do.

Playing her new drum.  My mom, sister and I found lots of treasures at garage sales this weekend.

Just taking a little rest.

The drum for $1 was money well spent.

Hads loves her family (and Graham's goatee).

Group hug!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker