Sunday, December 1, 2013

So thankful for...

My healthy children (Miles at floor hockey).  Miles had surgery at Ridgeview Medical Center on Tuesday to get his right ear tub removed.  Everything went very well and he had a quick recovery.  (He doesn't even remember it!)
The ability to provide a good life for my family

Happy kids, a Thanksgiving Day spent with family, delicious food and walks by the near frozen lake

The warmth of our home

Delicious hot chocolate

Watching daddy put Christmas lights up on a tree outside

Laughter

A beautiful 10 foot Christmas tree, decorating the house, sharing the joy of rediscovering all of our Christmas tree ornaments, a date night with my husband (Christmas shopping, Thai food, and Catching Fire), the best babysitters next door (thanks mom and dad)

My little doll all dolled up

My handsome boy

Loving siblings

My wonderful family

A sense of humor and being goofy

Getting in the holiday spirit with a trip to the theater to see "Llama Llama Holiday Drama"

My daughter who declared she wants to sing and dance on stage

A great life (Hadley staring adoringly at Llama Llama after the show)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker