Sunday, April 7, 2013

Gratitude

Life is busy but oh so good.  I'm lucky everyday to spend time with the people I love.  The scene at our house - Hadley's tucked in bed wearing little green pajamas with footies - tired out from a busy day of shopping and playing with her cousins.  Mike's arm is around Miles as they sit side-by-side on the couch - both concentrating on a Jake and the Neverland Pirates game on the iPhone.  The laundry is put away, the dishwasher is running and I'm listening to it hum as I think about what to write tonight.  Tiredness at the end of a long weekend is upon me.  I'm hoping this new week brings me a quiet mindfulness and joy and love for the things that are most important in life.

Celebrating grandpa's belated birthday




No comments:

Post a Comment

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker